Goa Tour Package – Goa Travel Packages
4 Nights and 5 days
Explore Goa to visit a perfect paradise in your holidays. Hermes Voyages will help you to know the rich history, unique culture and natural beauty of Goa.
Goa has been always India’s most preferred tourist spot. Our Luxurious Goa Travel Package lets you know about the historical architecture of spiritual sanctuaries with a unique blend of memorable and spectacular experiences.
The Goa holiday package offers the best experience to a traveler whether to be on a solo trip or a trip with family and friends.
Hermes Voyage’s Goa Tour and Travel Packages are specially designed to guarantee you to have a great time rejuvenating and unwinding in this carefree air. Our exclusive tour package covers every notable place of Goa.
If you want to enjoy the adventurous activities of this place or just to spend your day admiring the beautiful sunset and driving waves, then check out our Domestic Tour Packages which covers up almost everything!
Famous Places in Goa to Visit:
- Mangueshi Temple
- Shanta Durga Temple
- Bom Jesus of Basilica (Old Goa Churches)
- Calangute, Miramar
- Dona Paula Beaches
- Church of Our Lady of the Immaculate Conception
- Se Cathedral
- Church of St. Cajetan, Church of St. Francis of Assisi
- River Cruise in Mandovi River (at own cost)
- Cruise in Sea (Dolphin)
- Fort Aguada
- Anjuna Beach
- Vagator Beach
- Morjim Beach
- Alambor Beach
Adventurous Activities one can do in the Goa Tour:
- Scuba Diving and Snorkeling
- Water Scooters
- White Water River Rafting
- Wakeboarding and Kneeboarding
- Kite Surfing
- Banana Boat Ride
- ATV Biking
- Aqua Zorbing And Zoccer
- Hiking and Trekking
Some best Goa Food you should never miss!
- Kulkul: A special Goan recipe made from flour and coconut cream. It tastes as good as its name is.
- Xacuti curry: Rich & spicy coconut curry usually made with chicken but can also be made of pork or crab too. It is a famous Goans dish.
- Fried Fish: Try out The Rava Fried Fish”. The taste will leave you with sublime memories of the Goan food you enjoyed in your Goa Holiday.
- Goan Street Food: A variety of bakeries and fried food are offered for the tourists down the street of Goa. They are awesome!
- Prawn Balchao: Try out the prawn pickle in the market of Goa.
We hope this will give you a fair idea about Goa. So, go ahead and explore your Goa trip with Hermes Voyages.