Explore the Excitement of Aurora Borealis travel package with Hermes Voyages Pvt. Ltd. and read the following article for our northern lights tour package details.
Aurora Borealis (Northern Lights) is one of the most spectacular views of nature on this Earth. It is also known as the “Polar Lights” in some places. Aurora Borealis or the Northern Lights are a kind of colorful natural light that magnificently appears on the sky with its epic designs. The Aurora Borealis primarily gets visible on the sky at night when the parts of the outer atmosphere collide with some charged particles of the sun, and it gets displayed containing different colors like green, blue, and red, etc. During this sparkling flicker of lights of the Aurora Borealis, the night looks even more charming, captivating the hearts of thousands of travelers.
Aurora Borealis saw from the northern hemisphere and extreme northern countries of the Earth or the countries which are situated at the high-latitude. People from various parts of the world gangs up to those places to view the remarkably mystifying sights of the Aurora Borealis at their heart’s content. Aurora Borealis has been amongst the popular tourist attractions in the world. Being the living paradise on earth, Aurora Borealis is very worthy for nature photographers because of its boundless magical beauty serenely spread over the dark night sky – where only tranquility conquers.
A few Notes on Aurora Borealis –
- The occurrence of Aurora Borealis or the Northern Lights completely depends upon the natural phenomena.
- The free natural compounds and particles are the main reason to create the mysterious lights of Aurora Borealis.
- When the particles from the sun and the particles from the surface of the Earth bump into each other, then the Aurora Borealis happens.
- The magical colors of the Aurora Borealis in Lulea are nothing but the chemical compounds and the molecules of natural gases like oxygen and nitrogen etc.
Besides these compounds and molecules, some other factors like temperature of the surface of the earth and the charge of the particles are also the reasons behind the occurrence of the Aurora Borealis or the Northern Lights.
The adventure of the Aurora Borealis in Lulea, Sweden –
- Aurora Borealis or the Northern Lights are visible in the Lulea, a city of Sweden where every year travelers from various countries pour up in Lulea to watch this amazing Aurora Borealis once in their lifetime. So over the decades, Lulea has been in the list of popular adventure destinations in the world.
- One can witness the Aurora Borealis from Lulea in between September to Late March. Although people lucky enough witnessed this phenomenon as early as late August.
- Sweden is considered as the cheapest destination to travel than any other country to witness the Aurora Borealis. Moreover, Sweden can be simply reached by air.
- After a couple of months from August, winter starts performing and this is the best season to watch and get fascinated by the grace of Lulea.
- During Christmas, the Lulea is beautifully decorated with Christmas’s delight. Aurora Borealis on Christmas can bring you a unique thrill and cajole in your life.
- Gradually when it gets even darker after evening, Aurora Borealis or the Northern Lights becomes charged up and comes into play with its colorful incandescent magic over the dark night sky announcing the dawn.
- The surroundings and the sights of the Aurora Borealis faraway look mesmerizing while lights from the sky pour its little splendor onto the Lulea.
- In winter with the chilled weather, thick snow envelops the whole city and it seems almost fairytale to sense the craving for Aurora Borealis.
- The nature lovers in Lulea can perfectly photograph the Aurora Borealis or the Northern Lights using a tripod, by setting a long shutter speed – more than 15 seconds to capture some of the best snaps.
Travel to Lulea in Sweden to experience the adventure of Aurora Borealis or the Northern Lights that will bring you the ultimate thrill in your life. Aurora Borealis is one of the most popular natural attractions in the world. People strive hard to watch this adventurous spectacle once in their lifetime. It will offer you the scope to cherish this super adventure till the last day of your life.